[SoC] Weekly Report 7 - UbuntuGIS

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 2 11:43:11 PDT 2013

Hello,

Work done:
     I made a small modification to the Marble package to include the
marble-qt only binary.
     I also added a python-liblas package to get the Liblas python bindings.

Next week:
     I wont be there next week, I will be in Boston so I won't be able
to do much.
     After that there is still bugs with libgdal-ecw that needs to be
fixed, an update to imposm and look into making a similar package to
libgdal-ecw for Oracle support.

Blocked:
     I had some problem trying to figure out the marble-qt package at
first, but with help from the people of KDE-Edu, I found out it was
really simple!