[SoC] GSoC - istSOS 2013 Weekly reports #5

Francesco Massa massa80 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:10:49 PDT 2013

Hi all

Work done in week 5
I find some problem with XML validation due to some error in poster.html.
I checked RS_filter.py and RS_reponseRender.py.

I changed  RSresponse.py: I had some problem to create a XML
RegisterSensor.XML but now it's okay.
So even after code implementation  RegisterSensor should be all okay. Great!

I changed IOresponse.py but at now there are some validation problem and at
now I can't correcly do an InsertObservation

Work to be done in week 6 and 7

For the next weeks I’ve planned to

   - bug fixing  about IOresponse.py
   - check again RS_filter.py and RS_reponseRender.py, IO_filter.py,
   IOresponseRender.py
   - make some test with profile's dataset.