[SoC] GSoC 2014 - gvSIG-jexcel - weekly report #11

Manuel Madrid madridgarcia.manuel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:55:28 PDT 2014

* What did I get done this week?

I have been trying to add a combo box for selecting the fields that
contains the coordinates in order to improve the usability of this
feature but I found some problems that I didn't expected.

* What do I plan on doing next week?

Next week I will give a last try to the combo box and will add the
writing support feature.

* Am I blocked on anything?

I thought that the implementation of the combo box for selecting the
fields that contains the coordinates was pretty similar than the one for
selecting the sheet but it's not. I found two big differences that
require quite a lot of extra work:
- This parameter depends on other.
- It is required to modify the driver in order to make a pre-reading of
the spreadsheet file.

I'm still trying to add those changes.

Best,
Manuel.