[SoC] UbuntuGIS Report 9

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Fri Jul 18 12:48:04 PDT 2014

Hi,

This week I started working on packaging the only modules need by
GeoServer. The list got a bit smaller than what I was working on at
first, but there are still ~60 GeoTools modules needed and some
dependencies.

I packaged 3 new packages, Vecmath, JTS 1.13 and JSR275. I also got
gt-opengis to build. Alone like that they are not really useful, but you
can find them at
https://launchpad.net/~jlarouche/+archive/ubuntu/java-testing. I'm
currently working on gt-metadata but I get errors from Units of
Measurement, so it's something related to JSR. I packaged another
version than the one required by pom.xml, so that might be it, I'll have
to try to get the same version.

JSR275 gave me some problem since it seems to be dead. The official
website is down and it took me a while to find the sources.

Next week, I'll continue working on gt packages, after metadata I'll
need gt-referencing, then gt-api and gt-main.

--
Jérôme Villeneuve Larouche
www.mapgears.com