[SoC] GSoC Report Week 1

Isaska isaska91 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:36:33 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

Here is the link to the Wiki of my project:
https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC%202014%20-%20WNS/

And here is the link to my repository:
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/istsos/code/sandbox/priska

A small summary of my work this week:
1- I analyzed the structure of the system and proposed a workflow based
on two threads. Also, I created a list of methods that I will need to
implement. I got access to my repository and installed the required software
2- I will start to model the required objects and the database
3- At the moment I have no blocking issues
You can find the detailed report in the wiki page.

Best Regards
Priska

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus.