[SoC] [OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code 2015

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Tue Feb 10 09:31:13 PST 2015

Hi Anne,

If I'm not mistaken, project ideas need to be submitted along with the
organization application, due in 10 days. See item 7 on this list:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page#1._How_does_a_mentoring_organization

I would like to start drafting joint project ideas in the next week or
so, and have a couple of days left for review and submission.

Cheers,

--
Cristiano Giovando
Technical Project Manager