[SoC] [Accepted students] [Action required] Your project's wiki page

Борзых Александр Андреевич 191980 at niuitmo.ru
Thu Apr 28 11:58:42 PDT 2016

От: SoC <soc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:soc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org>> от имени Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com<mailto:diregola at gmail.com>>
Дата: среда, 27 апреля 2016 г., 18:07
Кому: OSGeo-SoC <soc at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:soc at lists.osgeo.org>>
Тема: [SoC] [Accepted students] [Action required] Your project's wiki page

Dear accepted students,

congratulations once again and welcome on board! You are quite many this year, almost double than last year! In order to better keep track of your work during the summer, I ask your kind cooperation. I created a wiki page [1] listing all the accepted proposals. I'd like you to fill the table with the relevant links of your project. These are the steps in detail:

1) Please make sure you have writing access to OSGeo wiki, if you don't, please register for an account;

2) Create a wiki page for your project. You can copy the template from this page [2]. Remember to keep the Category Google Summer of Code at the bottom. Feel free to fill the wiki page copy-pasting verbatim from your GSoC application or elaborating new text. The page is targeting to members of the community not necessarily expert of the specific software, who wish to follow the progresses of your work during the summer.

3) From the wiki page you will link all the relevant resource of your project: repository, documentation, all the reports that you will be producing in the course of the year.

4) From the table at page [1] link the wiki page of your project. Note: If you wish to create a wiki page on a platform other that OSGeo wiki, please link that page from the table. Important: link the page that you will update with your summer reports.

Thank you for your kind cooperation and looking forward to follow your updates!

Best regards,

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Accepted
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GDAL2Tiles_SoC_2007

--
Margherita Di Leo

Dear Margherita,

Yesterday I sent a request for an account at[1] OSGeo Wiki, but didn’t receive any confirmation still. My username: Sandyre, and my e-mail is the same as I am writing from. Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks,
Alexander Borzykh

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Special:RequestAccount