[SoC] GSoC 2016 - PyQt GRASS - Report 10
pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:22:03 PDT 2016
Here is the tenth report of my GSoC project - PyQt based GUI of GRASS
automatically generated from XML. For screenshots and other stuff see its
What did you get done this week?
* New widgets: Mapsets, locations and dbtable (created dependencies between
those), special widget for quiet/normal/verbose module output
* Created definitive (I hope) size policy. ialog width and height still
depends on content volume, but now just till some limit. After that, the
tab gets sliders to scroll.
* Fixes and updates: Widgets Columns and Layers now work with map in widget
'map' when 'input' does not exist; fix widget Colors for default value in
* Main window and dialogs now have grass logo and icon
* Required widget is highlighted by red star
* Tab 'required' isn't visible when it's empty
* Was created documentation for .py files and for individual class,
* key_desc used instead of type (when showing widget name)
* Big refactoring using default pep8
What do you plan on doing next week?
* I'm sorry but I will be now for two weeks (as I said at the beginning)
off. Off the internet, off the computer. I hope that I can can turn for one
day to civilization and work. I have unfinished one widget (icons choosing
in d.vect) and I hope that I will be able to work little bit next week and
Have a nice week,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC