[SoC] Report #10 - VistSOS Data Visualization Framework
felipe07 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 07:41:05 PDT 2016
I am working on VistSOS: a data visualization framework for istSOS.
1. What did you get done this week?
- After discussing with my mentors about the implementation of the side
by side histogram I implemented it again according to the requirement.
- I migrated the bar and multiple-bar charts from vega-lite to vega
because vega-lite doesn´t support interactivity, which is mandatory.
- I updated VistSOS to support the capablity of the istsos-core library
of getting observations from more than one procedure.
2. What do you plan on doing next week?
- I have to migrate the remaining charts from vega-lite to vega.
- Add support for all istSOS observed properties.
- Add parameter to specify the size of the chart, and possibly also the
size of the view port.
- Implement a series and stats chart with buffers (historic average,
historic min - max area and historic 30% interval).
3. Are you blocked on anything?
I am struggling to fix a problem with the interactivity of the multiple-bar
Have a great week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC