[SoC] Report 2 - istSOS Android Client

Florin-Daniel Cioloboc cioloboc.florin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 02:00:55 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Here is my report for the second week of the GSoC.

The main goal was to complete the architecture diagram for the istSOS Java
core and to make the first commits to the github repo.

*What did you get done this week?*Worked on the architecture of the core
diagram. It took a bit more time than initially expected but in the end it
all got sorted out, enough for starting to code and test.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*
Try to implement most functionalities for the proposed classes. I should
have a pretty decent amount of implementation by the end of this week.

Update the personal GSoC wiki page on OSGeo wiki.

*Are you blocked on anything?*
Not really, the diagrams part went a bit too slow and started to code a
little late but it's fine for the moment.

P.S. I know I'm late with my report. Sorry :(

Best,
Florin

Repo on github
https://github.com/masterflorin/java-core/tree/master/src