[SoC] GSoC 2017- Week 6 Report - Integration of Bikeshare Information into an Open-source Transportation App

Rodrigo Carvalho carvalhorr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 06:28:02 PDT 2017

Dear all,

This is my progress report for week 6. You can follow my work on the
project in the main repository [1] and the Work In Progress Pull-Request
[2] to merge to the main repository. We are also keeping the progress
information updated in the issue that originated the project in [3].

*Week 6 (July 3 - July 9)*
*1. What do I have completed this week?*

   - As I mentioned in the previous report, this week I had to attend the
   Summer School in Scotland [5] and could not work on GSoC. My mentors are
   aware and I'll resume work this week.
   - Had the bi-weekly hangouts meeting with my mentors

*2. What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Gracefully handle regions that don't have bikeshare information
   enabled on the server
   - Start working on the next task (Add bike as an option for on trip
   planning). I had planned to do this before, but could not finish everything
   else.

*3. Is there any blocking issue?*

   - No blocking issues

*4. Links*[1] https://github.com/carvalhorr/onebusaway-android/tree/gbfs