[SoC] Creation of new topological rules in gvSIG desktop - Weekly Report 8

Hector Tundidor Hernandez hectorth23 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 04:58:02 PDT 2019

Dear Community,

I have updated my wiki page. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

- What did I complete this week?
This week I have implemented the necessary code to execute the extend and trim actions. I have also debugged some errors, different tests with the basic test file and an optimization of some code parts. In addition, I have completed the wiki with information relevant to this rule.

The files corresponding to these actions are:

- extendAction.py
- trimAction.py

rule wiki:  https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Rule-Must-not-have-dangles

rule repository: https://github.com/hecnita/TopologyRuleMustNotHaveDanglesLine

weekly report 8: https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Weekly-Report-8

- What am I going to achieve for next week?
Next week I will start the analysis for the new rule "Must be larger than cluster tolerance" and I will define an approach to solve the problem. Also, with respect to the "Must not have dangles" rule, I will perform some tasks focused on testing the rule and actions with other data sets, as well as optimizing and debugging a small part of the code.

- Is there any blocking issue?
There is no blocking problem.

Regards
Héctor