[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting (Week 11 Report)
ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:35:36 PDT 2020
This is the eleventh report of the Official Coding Period.
Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
*Week 11 Report (August 10th - August 16th)*
- What did I get done this week?
- Merged three pull requests to the pgRouting repository's develop
- (#1599) - Final merge PR containing the code for the two
experimental functions - pgr_depthFirstSearch and
- (#1602) - Removed the generated links from linkcheck_ignore. 
- (#1604) - Fixed coloring family and pgr_sequentialVertexColoring
documentation, by defining the parameters in the coloring family doc and
referencing them in the sequentialVertexColoring doc. 
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull requests can be found in 
- What do I plan on doing next week?
- I will make the presentation and the video of contributions for the
functions which I implemented.
- I will also be making the final report as per the guidelines set by
- Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in 
- Am I blocked on anything?
- No blocking issues, just my college has opened, so I have to devote
some time to the classes and other works related to that.
The wiki page can be found in 
The repository can be found in 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC