[SoC] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Week 11
raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 11:05:05 PDT 2020
My Wiki 
My Forked Repository 
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 11 (Aug 10th - Aug 16th)*
*What did I get done this week?*
- Moved the contents of makeConnected directory into components
directory. This was done because makeConnected function is more
the components directory.
- Modified the coding implementation of the function
pgr_makeConnected() and pgr_isPlanar. Included the try catch block
for boost calls. Included CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() snippet for
pgr_isPlanar() before boost calls to catch cancellation from the
- Modified the documentation of pgr_makeConnected(). Renamed the
output columns to seq, start_vid and end_vid. This was done to make
the output columns similar to the already existing functions in the
- Modified documentation for the function components-family. Added
the function pgr_makeConnected() in the experimental section of
- Completed the pgTAP tests of pgr_isPlanar() in types_check which
were earlier in TODO list.
- Modified the pgTAP tests of pgr_makeConnected() according to the
new modified documentation.
- Created a tag 2020-rajhim2-isPlanar-makeConnected
of the work product done till week 11.
- Details can be found in .
- Merged a pull request with all these changes .
- Opened a pull request with my final work product to be merged in
develop branch of pgRouting (#1605
*What do I plan on doing next week?*
- Merge the pull request (#1605
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pull/1605>) after all the
mentors review and approve.
- Implement the remaining pgTAP tests of pgr_isPlanar() that are
currently in todo.
- Generate a video of my contributions using gource and ffmpeg.
- Complete my work product of the program and make a PR to the develop
branch with all the files.
*Am I blocked on anything?* No
 Forked Repository
 Merged Pull Request
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC