[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Develop CQL Filter implementation for pygeoapi - Coding Period Week 11 Report
farheenbano94 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 10:37:57 PDT 2020
This is my report for the period (August 10- August 16). The updated report
can also be found at the project wiki page
The forked repo of the project can be found here
*What I have done during this period?*
- Created CQLHandler interface for CQLParser and CQLEvaluator classes.
- Defined CQLFilter class to provide a generic code base to all the
providers to perform CQL filter evaluations.
- Implemented CQL extension at provider level of collections.
- Added provider's CQL extension in config file.
- Added configuration of different CQL filter query language for
- Restructured CQL Openapi Document generation code.
- Added more unit test cases to support provider level existence of CQL
filter and Openapi Document generation.
- Explored *shapely* and *fiona* packages to implement Spatial filters
like "INTERSECTS", "DISJOINT", "CONTAINS", "WITHIN", "TOUCHES", "CROSSES",
"OVERLAPS", "EQUALS", "RELATE", "DWITHIN" and "BEYOND" operations on
collection feature set.
- Defined "Point", "Line" and "Polygon" geometries for filter
- Defined a function for evaluating *SpatialPredicateNode* of AST.
- Explored *pytz* package to implement Temporal filters like "BEFORE",
"BEFORE OR DURING", "DURING", "DURING OR AFTER", "AFTER" on collection
- Defined a function for evaluating *TemporalPredicateNode* of AST.
- Added test cases of spatial and temporal filters for CSV and GeoJSON
*What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Develop a workflow for taking CQL filter query parameters in JSON
- Perform the evaluation of CQL filter expressions for SQLite data
- Code refining and minor bug fixes.
- Start preparing the documentation.
*Are there any blockers?*
- No blockers for now.
*P.S* My online classes have started for the Autumn Semester. So I will
have to invest some time there. I have informed the same to my mentors.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC