[SoC] GSoC 2020 OSGeo gvSIG Association

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 22:58:12 PDT 2020

Dear Mauro,
Thanks!

Please add your project wiki page and repository to the OSGeo Google Summer
of Code 2020 Accepted students wiki [1] which would be accessible to the
community members for tracking updates.

Citing content from our earlier email [2] regarding the same below:

*What is required immediately from you? *

1.
> *Create your OSGeo GSoC project wiki page and add the links to your
> wikipage and public repository in the accepted students wiki page* [2]
> (You can
> refer [3] for reference). The wiki page would be required to be edited with
> weekly reports without delay. Your project wiki page would act as mirror of
> your work throughout the GSoC and community members would be able to access
> it and provide feedback, interact about the work.

*@All Students: *
Please verify
1. Your project wiki page and repository is in place
2. Update both the links in the GSoC Accepted Students page [1]

Kind regards,
Your OSGeo GSoC Admins

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020_Accepted
[2] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2020-May/004437.html