[SoC] GSoC 2021 - Week - 9 Report : Building the AR Draw Experience with UNITY 3D and Integrating it with the present MapMint4ME App

Sourav Singh srvsingh1962 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 03:39:14 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

This mail is the report for Week 9 from August 1st to August 8th, This mail
consists of everything I have done during that period.

I have done the tasks during this period :

   -

   I build a demo native android app in android studio and import the unity
   project as the library in that and start the AR experience on button click.
   Here is the video:
   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G2PxcRgMfWPESy8beOaPHfC0yVGtNO0M/view?usp=drivesdk

Next Week Target :

   -

   Will work on documentation about the Unity project and comments in C#
   scripts for future prospects.
   -

   Will build the final apk of MM4ME with AR Experience in it.
   -

   Will work on some AR experience and will try if We can add some more
   things to add in time.

Am I blocked on anything?

No.

Related Links :