[SoC] Week 7: Integrating 3D scene builder as WPS services within MapMint administration User Interface

Sandeep Saurav sandeep.saurav97 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 02:28:05 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Here is the list of tasks that I have been working on during week 7 (19
July'21 - 25 July'21)
1. Created Sample getCapabilities and describeService request using python
modules for WPS services
2. Exploring more about Cheetah Template and their syntax
3. Creating a sample template to redirect to 3D point cloud UI or load UI

What are my next week plans-
1. Continue my work for creating template
2. Will make connections between UI and server to make integration
successful

Links:-
Project Page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC%2721_Integrating_3D_scene_builder_as_WPS_services_within_MapMint_administration_User_Interface