[Spanish] Translation of the OSOR Case Study of SEXTANTE to spanish

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses pferrer at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 1 11:02:24 EDT 2009

Dear Mr Battistoni:

I'm Pedro-Juan Ferrer, Liaison Officer of the Spanish Local Chapter of
the OSGeo Foundation.

On the 3rd of March, Jorge Sanz, in the name of the Spanish Local
Chapter of the OSGeo Foundation, received the permission to translate
the OSOR Case Study of SEXTANTE[1].

I want to announce that the translation has been completed[2], if you
please can tell which is the format you want the text to be received,
we'll arrange the delivery as soon as posible.

I can be contacted by e-mail at pferrer en osgeo.org

Kind regards,

[1] http://www.osor.eu/case_studies/sextante-a-geographic-information-system-for-the-spanish-region-of-extremadura
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Sextante_el_SIG_Extremeño

--