[OSGeo-Standards] FW: [Coverages.wg] OSGeo email WRT OGC and coverage remail standards

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon Sep 17 16:48:37 EDT 2007

[ Carl Reed gave me permission to forward the below note to this list.
He also notes that " the dialogue has begun thanks to some OGC members
who participate in the osgeo community" and that "the group needs to
know that 19123 will shortly be an OGC abstract spec document that will
be publicly and freely available. Should be available starting after
Sept 21st." ]

-mpg