[OSGeo-Standards] Standard File Format for the Exchange of Network Topology

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue May 29 08:51:22 PDT 2012

Benjamin,

Thanks for the additional suggestion. I came up with something simpler
than CityGML, after reading over some of the information that Carl
provided.

I want to write some tools for CAD and OpenJUMP that can use the
simple format. Once that is done, I'll publish a little something
about the format and tools online, and will ask for feedback.

Thanks.

Landon