[OSGeo-Standards] [Board] Status of the 10 OGC slots for OSGeo members

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Thu Sep 13 08:55:34 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I would like to renew my interest for one of the OGC slots for OSGEO
members.
I had a look at the relative page sent by Carl and since I am an
academic, I do not have the company membership or the IPR issues but I
do not know how to assess the single employer issue (my university is my
employer basically but I am allowed to offer personal work without IPR
problems).
So if we are looking for applicants I am one and I would like to request
someone to let me know whether this is a valid application or not. I
suppose that the board can then decide.

Many thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Dimitris