[OSGeo-Standards] [Board] Status of the 10 OGC slots for OSGeo members

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Thu Sep 13 08:59:44 PDT 2012

Dimitris:

The board clarified our position on this just a few hours ago. Please see this page on the wiki

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_signs_Memorandum_of_Understanding_with_OGC

If you feel that you meet those qualifications, then you next need to sent a short summary of why you need the membership and what you plan to do with it to Arnulf and me.

-mpg