[OSGeo-Standards] [OSGeo-Discuss] OGC liaison memberships

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 7 05:16:31 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-06 1:47 PM, Adrian Custer wrote:

> At the OGC, I will represent myself only. I will describe my association
> with OSGeo as 'a second-class, non-voting member' to go along with my
> 'second-class, non-voting membership of the OGC', a nice parallel of
> dysfunctionality of the two groups.

Adrian: to clarify, you are an active member of the OSGeo community.
You are 'first-class'.

Don't forget, OSGeo 'membership' itself is very unclear, it essentially
comes down to activity, and you're one of our most active members
recently (great!).

So, keep on doing your thing, and in my mind you are a vocal OSGeo member.

-jeff