[OSGeo-Standards] membership renewals

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 02:32:17 PDT 2017

Hi Jeff,

I’m happy to have you on board on the Standards Committee. Thank you for your offer to help.

We have a good start with the current process at [1], but we may wish to make changes.

Once we have sorted out the process that we want to use from now on, I’m happy for both of us to spill our positions and open the committee up for others to apply for and run if that is what the community desires.

Kind regards,

Bruce

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_Membership