[OSGeo-Standards] OSGEO glossary in google spreadsheet...

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 15:14:15 PDT 2019

Hi Reese, my thinking on where to put the OSGeo Glossary page has moved.
I don't think it should be a subproject of OSGeoLive (and hence fit under
the OSGeoLive trac wiki) but rather should stand alone with its own OSGeo
Committee status.
This would mean creating a new committee page, which links in under:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page
I'm interested in your thoughts on what we should call our committee.
Options I'd consider would be:
"OSGeo Glossary Committee"
"OSGeo Lexicon Committee"
something else?
This would lead to us setting up a head wiki page like:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Glossary_Committee

For guidelines on running a committee, you can have a look at:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Committee_Guidelines
Also, have a look at how some of the other committee pages are set up, as
linked from:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page

Cheers, Cameron

--