[OSGeo-Standards] Input required from OSGeo Standards List Members

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:55:37 PDT 2021

Hi Bruce: thanks and great job leading the discussion here.

Greg: in terms of the draft, I've posted it to
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MoU_OGC/Review_2020/Draft

I have not PDF'd the draft in the case that we need to make changes.

Note that this draft is targeted to update Exhibit A of the existing MOU.
The MOU "proper" will be drafted
once we agree on Exhibit A, at which point it will be put forth for
signatures.

Let me know if this works/helps?

Cheers

..Tom