[STDM-dev] Geopackage non-spatial attributes

John Gitau gkahiu at gmail.com
Tue May 2 23:22:21 PDT 2017

Thanks Arnulf for following up on this. Based on the wrapper that Etienne
had written last week, it seems like the enforcement of non-spatial tables
in v1.1 had not been effected as we managed to create a non-spatial layer
and populate it with data. Now I just need to find more information on how
to create/manage constraints (i.e. foreign key, unique and check
constraints) in OGR.

Cheers,

John