GIS/LIS Conference MapServer/OSGeo Birds of a Feather Meeting

Fri Sep 14 14:34:16 EDT 2007

Hi all: Just a reminder that there is a BOF scheduled for the evening of October 11th at 7:30. It's at the same time as the beer tasting  :-(  but is right across
the hall and beverages can be brought between rooms. We need to organize a few short formal presentations. I'll volunteer to talk about the 5.0 release
of MapServer for a few minutes. Other takers? One topic might be a field trip report from the OSGeo conference.

Steve