[Ubuntu] Building GRASS for 10.10 on Launchpad

timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Wed Sep 29 05:54:23 EDT 2010

Hello,
I set set up the following build recipe for GRASS:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~grass/+recipe/grass6-devel

The requested build failed. A log could be found here:
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/56712633/buildlog_ubuntu-maverick-i386.grass_6.4.0%2B0ubuntu0%2B20971~maverick1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

Could you please help me to understand why the build failed?

BTW, I am trying to reorganise the GRASS project at Launchpad. You may have seen my mails to grass-dev list.
After that, we may be able to provide daily builds for GRASS and other programs.

Thanks in advance,
Timmie