[Ubuntu] MOTION: Bring UbuntuGIS stable in sync with OSGeoLive

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:27:40 PDT 2013

Sounds like a good idea, but I just would like to add that it would be
even better if packages found there way to debian unstable. This will
make sure they arrive in the standard repositories (universe).

I haven't updated saga on ubuntugis for a while because we had a good
release in universe.

Johan