[Ubuntu] Adding GeoNode to UbuntuGIS

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 06:57:51 PDT 2013

Dear Andreas,

Thanks a lot for your offer, I will read up on SoB, in particular how to
submit patches to their official VCS. (is this one for any chance?
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=blends/blends.git;a=summary ). Once I
am ready I will email you off-list and announce here after (if/when) they
have made it to Debian.

I will start with the easier Django apps (python only, no deps other than
Django) and continue my way with the geospatial ones, including owslib and
pycsw (if Angelos does not mind).

-a