[Ubuntu] My actions after the IRC meeting (Was: Reminder and Agenta for IRC meeting)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 17 15:28:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

I worked a bit on osm2pgsql

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 07:24:23PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> 4. Update osm2pgsql
> -------------------
>
> "apmon" (whoever this nick might belong to) asked about an upgrade of
> osm2pgsql.  I had a look into this and might at least push the package a
> bit.  No promise that I'll finish it before my VAC (starting at 20.9.).

It would be great if somebody would check out

   git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-grass/osm2pgsql.git

and confirm that the package is OK.  I just upgraded the packaging as is
but have no idea how to test the package.  If I get confirmation that the
package is OK, I could upload to unstable.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de