[Ubuntu] My actions after the IRC meeting (Was: Reminder and Agenta for IRC meeting)

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:38:05 PDT 2013

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately I forgot to attend...

To anyone going to FOSS4G as well: there will be a bird-of feather
session  for the osgeo live dvd. Since they are basically doing the
same (packaging/writing install scripts for debian/ubuntu) it would be
nice if you could drop by (no time fixed yet though).

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013_BirdsOfAFeather

Johan