[OSGeo-UK] [External] FOSS4G:UK 2023 Local

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 05:25:25 PST 2023

Hi Barry / everyone,

Thanks - I like the idea of the +/- 10 talks. We can look back a bit,
but we want to make sure we are looking forward as well, and don't want
to be too retrospective. I think this could manage to do both, great
suggestion. Thanks also for the link.

Whether we can do a panel discussion and stream it successfully - I'm
not sure - but that is a question for another day!

Everyone - we are slowly collating sites and looking at options. Thanks
to those of you who have reached out. If you haven't yet, please do!

Best wishes,
Nick.

Nick Bearman
+44 (0)7717745715