[Web Comm] Approving sitewide announcements

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Aug 11 14:16:39 EDT 2006

Yes, Jo, you're a site news administrator now.  I think I added that
permission when Frank was talking about making sure you were fully able
to do the news stuff a week or so ago.

I can see your latest item without being logged in.

Frank generally adds the summary to this page as well:
https://www.osgeo.org/content/news/news_archive/news_archive.html

Jason