[Web Comm] Approving sitewide announcements

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Fri Aug 11 14:50:39 EDT 2006

Jo,

Your permissions allow you to just post announcements, approval is only
for announcements that are suggested.  Things seemed to have worked ok,
I see the announcement on the homepage, looks good.

Andrew

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net