FOSS4G banner

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 15 13:17:15 EDT 2006

Tina Mena from Autodesk was talking to Arnulf and I re: their FOSS4G
sponsorship.  She had been asked by a FOSS4G organiser if they
(Autodesk) could put up a banner/advert for the conference on their
website.  It's not possible from Autodesk's end, but the question
came up to whether or not osgeo.org could have an advert for it on
the front page.  I think it is a good idea and makes sense to be
promoting it as much as possible.  Perhaps we could bump down the
developer spotlight and throw the FOSS4G banner up?

What do you think?  Who can do it?  I've attached the banner - the
href src would point to http://foss4g2006.org.