[OSGeo-Board] RE: [Fundraising] OSGeo "Donate" Buttons

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Aug 25 18:39:07 EDT 2006

OK, sounds like shirt-memberships would be better-handled through a
CafePress link to a specific product.

So to start, does anyone have any objections to me setting up a single
Supporting Member "Buy Now" button with a value of $50?

For donations, should I wait until I find out whether we need to issue
receipts?  Is a supporting membership considered a donation?

Jason