[Web Comm] Re: [OSGeo-Board] Re: [Web Comm] Web Committee Chair

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Jun 22 15:00:15 EDT 2006

> conversation and should be backing carefully away... about... now...

Ha - no way! First you please put together this friendly message telling
all our contributors that we have switched licenses under the respective
back sides without asking them permission before. Please. Just blame me,
its fine, I messed it up. I think GNU FDL is a lot better license anyway
and was only forced by the board to change it. Its all in the Wiki.

> cheers,
>

> jo

Arnulf.