[Web Comm] Modest Front Page Changes

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Tue Oct 3 04:49:37 EDT 2006

Hi Tyler,

you only had a role in 'www' but not yet in 'look'.  I added you with
the developer role which gives your write access.  Should work fine now.

The term "community spotlight" is better indeed.  It allows us to also
have spotlights on particular projects or initiatives, in addition to
persons.  By the way, Markus' profile is in the making.  Currently being
ran by a native English speaker to make sure it is proper English.

Auke