[Web Comm] Website map ...

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Tue Oct 17 18:02:45 EDT 2006

On 17 October 2006 23:55, Auke Jilderda wrote:

> <snip>
> > Do you have any recommendations for managing a "straightforward web
> > site"? I suppose we could look into what eclipse.org uses ...

Forgot to mention, there are several Open Source communities out there
that CN is involved in.  I can certainly help bring OSGeo in contact
with the right people there to exchange experiences.  There are many
ways to set up web sites and content management systems but it is not
quite my expertise.  The right people in such communities may be of big
help to OSGeo in selecting the suitable solution(s).

Auke