[Web Comm] Drupal site - file sharing questions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 20 10:00:50 EDT 2006

Hi Jo,

Thanks for your reply.  I had no idea about the drupal site being a
"favour" arrangement.  Are you saying that I should look into the docs
(no problem) and start requesting changes directly to 'support at osuosl.org' ?

(re: filesystem quota / format restrictions - this is killing me, very
frustrating)

Sorry for the negative feedback :)

jeff