[Webcom] Service Provider Directory - Request for Feedback

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sun Apr 15 02:11:13 EDT 2007

On 14-Apr-07, at 2:22 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Arnulf Christl wrote:
>> I cannot log in with any of my OSGeo accounts, not allowed to open
>> http://test.osgeo.net/submit_profile.php for testing purposes. What
>> account is required to be able to look into this?
>
> Tyler,
>
> Perhaps you can comment on what it takes to be able to login to the
> test.osgeo.net server?

It is set to authenticate only from LDAP at the moment.  It could be
that you created the account before we started using LDAP and it is
getting confused (I'm guessing).  I saw there was an "arnulf" account
already registered - so I deleted it.  I'd bet that you should be
able to log in with your ldap user/pass now.