[Webcom] Website theme changes!!

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 7 16:41:20 EST 2007

Sounds good.  The only thing that I was thinking will need to be
different is the php page template for the site, to allow for a second
logo and some repositioning.    Ideally the template would check the
web site name and call the right css class to grab the 2nd logo - then
it can be easily reused by any project without further modification.

But I agree having a common css will make sense.