[Webcom] News box frozen in other languages

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat May 12 09:45:55 EDT 2007

> There is another ticket addressing site map and I am missing exactly
> that as a template for the translation status page at:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Portal_Translation_Status
>
> That Wiki page is a helpless initial try at getting things organized
> semantically without even having the syntax worked out...
>
> Toni will probably need an account to debug OSGeo translations and news-
> If it is required that he become WebCom member I herewith nominate Toni
> Pignataro as new member and +1 it directly.

+1 to me

I'm a Drupal beginner too and an experienced hand can help a lot.
Anyway I love the way we are learning as a community and some little
problems, as news issue, are not so important to me to switch to a
different platform. Maybe you can choose different WebCom members
instead of ominiverdi and seven...
:-)

so welcome Toni (I like your italian name)

ciao
Lorenzo