[Webcom] Upgrading Drupal to 5.3

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 25 19:07:22 EDT 2007

Thanks for the brainstorming!
If we can upgrade the .net server then I'm happy.  It's a good time
to get a new mirror of .org site onto the .net machine.

The theme is customised from spreadfirefox.

Upgrading the modules will probably be the toughest part.  Last time
I started to think about upgrading, all the modules we needed weren't
yet ported to 5.  I think it is good now.

At the end of it all I'd like to add step 10: set up daily copy
of .org -> .net server.

If you want to start on some of these steps, I fully support it - at
least getting us up to step 8 :)

Tyler