[SAC] Re: [Webcom] Upgrading Drupal to 5.3

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Oct 28 15:24:35 EDT 2007

Hi Wolf,

Looks like a good plan.  Few questions:

- Are you going to be scripting out the admin/writer/translator roles in a way that allows you to script them back in again?

- I couldn't tell for sure...  Are you maybe missing the steps to point the individual virtual hosts to /var/www/osgeo, etc?  Are you making copies of the "files" directory for each as a starting point (since separating the content would be a nightmare...)?

- Are you sure that all of the sites are running the OSGeo theme?  I though that MapGuide (at least) was running a slightly different one.

Jason