[Webcom] OSGeo website translation

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 12 00:08:52 EST 2008

I updated the ticket, just log into drupal and let me know your username so
I can authorise your account.
I'll vouch for Anton, especially if we can convince him to do Russian AND
Japanese ;)   He's at Orkney but comes from the Russian Great White North,
so he must be good!

Good to hear from you Anton,
Tyler