[Webcom] would like to contribute

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 2 14:20:17 EDT 2008

Cool, and welcome.

Honestly, my opinion is that if there is someone willing to do something
to add value, and it does not add too much custom maintenance load to
the wiki, we should be open to it.

I don't think that we have PostGIS available on the server though.
Would you be open to extending this to SQLite?  Would this work if we
were using the latest SQLite with built-in R-Tree?

Any other opinions?  Do we even have the capability of installing the
latest SQLite?

Jason